Thinking back, I accomplished quite a few things in 2014 outside work. I read 40 books and watched 36 movies; I published 50 posts here viewed by people from 35 countries; I visited a new country Argentina and it was the first time I ever set foot to the south of equator; I checked off 3 National Parks from my list; I started painting (Chinese brush, watercolor, Acrylic); and I lost about 5 lbs. All in all I am glad how the year turned out.
Here are a few things on my to-do list for 2015, in addition to the daily routine:
- Read 45 books, at least 12 of them have to be from my book shelves at home
- Visit at least 3 new countries and 2 new National Parks
- Join a gym and swim twice a week, try to add in one class as well
- Publish at least 50 posts on this blog
- Do at least 5 paintings. Small exercise pieces don’t count
- Learn to cook at least 3 new dishes that I feel comfortable sharing with others
Happy New Year, everyone! Looking forward to a wonderful and exciting 2015!