I can’t believe the first quarter of 2015 is already behind us! Time flies, true, but it doesn’t feel like April at all since the heater is still on in the house, and the cherry blossoms haven’t peaked yet. Anyway, it is time to post another book report.
My goal this year is to read 45 books. I finished 11 in Q1, right on track. Here they are:
- And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini
- The Opposite of Fate: Memories of a Writing Life by Amy Tan
- The Judgment of Paris: The Revolutionary Decade that Gave the World Impressionism by Ross King
- Paganinis Fluch by Werner Fuld
- Think Like a Freak by Steven Levitt & Stephen Dubner
- Empire Falls by Richard Russo
- Headhunters by Jo Nesbo
- Too Many Bosses, Too Few Leaders by Rajeev Peshawaria
- Break Out!: 5 Keys to Go Beyond Your Barriers and Live an Extraordinary Life by Joel Osteen
- The Skin Collector by Jeffery Deaver
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
Additionally, in an effort to make space in the house, part of my goal is that at least 12 of the 45 books this year should be from the shelves. This is on track too – 4 books in this list are, even though I decided to keep 3… 🙂
In my opinion, the top three books from this quarter are 1, 3, and 6.